Friday, July 8, 2011

Masked Kane Action Figures


Hello this post I'm doing is a preview about an action figure of Kane. Now this Kane is not an ordinary Kane it is the Kane when he had the mask , I am doing this review because I thought it looked really cool. So this action figure of Kane has the same looks when he had the mask, the outfit looks really real. He has the long hair he used to have and the chain on his arms to keep away from people so he want hurt them. But I want to get to the cool part of the figure, there is a mask you can actually remove and you can see him bald like he is now, his eyes have black around them, he has a mean look on his face. When you take off the mask you can take the towel and put it over his head like he is hiding his face. This is my review on the Masked Kane. You can get more information on this action figure and other action figures you want or like go to ringsidecollectbiles.com



No comments:

Post a Comment