Thursday, July 7, 2011

Money In The Bank


I will be giving you my prediction on the upcoming WWE PPV Money In The Bank.



Divas Championship

Divas Champion Kelly Kelly vs Brie Bella
I think Kelly Kelly will win


Money In The Bank (Raw)

Jack Swagger, The Miz, Alex Riley, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Even Bourne and R-Truth
I think that Alex Riley will win.


Money In The Bank (Smackdown)

Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater
I think that Sin Cara will win.


WWE Championship

WWE Champion John Cena vs CM Punk
I think John Cena will walk out of Chicago,IL with the WWE Championship.


The Big Show vs Mark Henry
I think the winner will be The Big Show.


World Heavyweight Championship

World Champion Randy Orton vs Christian
I think it will be Randy Orton as the winner.



These are my Money In The Bank predictions. I will post the results on July 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment