Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Hell In a Cell Prediction



Okay so Hell In a Cell is this Sunday so I just wanted to say my prediction. Here we go...


DX vs Legacy in a (Hell In a Cell)

I think DX will win.



United States Championship;Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger vs The Miz (Hell In a Cell)

I think Jack Swagger will win.



Intercontiental Championship:John Morrsion vs Dolph Ziggler in (Hell In a Cell)

I think John Morrsion will win.



Unified Tag Team Championship:Batstia and Rey Mysterio vs Big Show and Chris Jericho(Hell in a Cell)I think Rey and Dave Batstia



Divas Championship:Mickie James vs Alicia Fox

I think Mickie James.



World Heavyweight Championship:UnderTaker vs CM Punk (Hell in a Cell)I think UnderTaker will win.



WWE Championship:John Cena vs Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell)I think John Cena will win.


These are all my predictions and all the matches so i will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment